- 1 How do you get the backboard bonus in basketball?
- 2 How do you pump fake in basketball stars?
- 3 What can you do with cash in basketball stars?
- 4 What are the controls for basketball stars?
- 5 How do you mega dunk basketball stars?
- 6 How do you change your name in basketball stars?
- 7 Is a pump fake a double dribble?
- 8 Can you move after a pump fake?
How do you get the backboard bonus in basketball?
How to Get a Backboard Bonus. You get 4 points of the ball first hits the backboard and then go through the hoop. Getting a backboard shot isn’t easy, but once you know at what level the gauge should fill, you will easily score one.
How do you pump fake in basketball stars?
To pump fake you swipe down before swiping up to attempt the shot, tapping either side of your player will make them side step in that direction. Attempting to steal the ball from a defenders perspective you swipe left or right and blocking which will make your player jump is done by swiping up.
What can you do with cash in basketball stars?
Simply put, they make you better on court. Once you reach Level 6, you‘ll be able to buy the Croc, which will cost you 15 gold. Gold is the game’s premium currency, and you can easily earn gold by leveling up and shooting the gold shots; you can also connect your game to Facebook and get gold as a reward.
What are the controls for basketball stars?
- 1 player controls. WASD or arrow keys to move. X/L to shoot/steal. S to pump/block. A+A or D+D or left/right arrow twice to dash.
- 2 player controls. To move, player 1 use the WASD keys and player 2 use arrow keys. To shoot/steal, player 1 use B and player 2 use L. To pump, player 1 use S and player 2 use down arrow.
How do you mega dunk basketball stars?
Press Z or K to use your special power, the MEGA DUNK!
How do you change your name in basketball stars?
In order to change your username you need to change it in Game Center. Go to Settings of your device – Game Center – Game Center profile – Put in the new name.
Is a pump fake a double dribble?
Yes, you may dribble the ball after a pump fake in basketball as long as you have not already dribbled. If you have already dribbled the ball and have it in both hands, the player may not dribble it a second time. This will result in a violation and the ball will be turned over to the other team.
Can you move after a pump fake?
Yes, so long as you can legally dribble. If you‘ve dribbled already, then stopped, you can do some moves, mostly based on pivoting, but can‘t dribble again. Just don’t lose your pivot foot before you dribble.