- 1 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 2 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 3 Are Upper Deck basketball cards worth anything?
- 4 How much are Michael Jordan cards worth?
- 5 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 6 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
- 7 Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
- 8 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 9 How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
- 10 What sports cards are worth collecting?
- 11 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 12 Are basketball cards a good investment?
- 13 How much is a Scottie Pippen card worth?
- 14 What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
- 15 How much is a 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan worth?
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
Are Upper Deck basketball cards worth anything?
An immediate question asked by many collectors is what their cards are worth. Upper Deck does not put values on trading cards, we simply manufacture them. A secondary market exists on single card and set sales.
How much are Michael Jordan cards worth?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
Undoubtedly his most valuable rookie card by a wide margin, a PSA 10 version of Curry’s 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures went for a mind-blowing price of $99,999 on 7/10/2020.
What sports cards are worth collecting?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values.
You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
Are basketball cards a good investment?
That’s because sports card investing has proven to show extremely impressive returns for traders. While most cards don’t end up being worth much if you have a knack for selecting the right cards you could be in for some serious money.
How much is a Scottie Pippen card worth?
The first thing that’s usually on collectors’ minds is: how much are Scottie Pippen rookie cards worth? The value of a Scottie Pippen rookie card will vary between $1 and $1500 depending on which version you are considering and what its condition is.
What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
What is the rarest Michael Jordan basketball cards? The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker (both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades).
How much is a 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan worth?
In December 2019, the same card, the 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan rookie card would have only been worth around $32,000 USD.