- 1 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 4 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 5 How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
- 6 What sports cards are worth collecting?
- 7 What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
- 8 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
- 9 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 10 What brand of sports cards are most valuable?
- 11 How much does it cost to get a card graded?
- 12 What are the most valuable sports cards?
- 13 Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
- 14 How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
- 15 How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values.
You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
Below are the current SMR Price Guide value ranges for some of Kobe’s best rookie cards and some others that have been graded at the high end (8-10) by PSA (keep in mind the hot market means these prices may be obsolete by the time you read this): 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000.
What sports cards are worth collecting?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
What brand of sports cards are most valuable?
Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football. Topps once dominated these markets.
How much does it cost to get a card graded?
The professional card grading companies such as PSA, SCG & Beckett love to make this claim, as it is a justification for charging $5 to $15 to grade a common card! The real cost to have a card graded is usually $14 to $17 per card when you consider the overpriced shipping and insurance charges.
What are the most valuable sports cards?
Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
- 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. Price: $3.12 million.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle. Price: $2.88 million.
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle. Price: $750,000.
- 1916 Sporting News Babe Ruth.
- 1963 Topps Pete Rose.
- 1909 T206 Eddie Plank.
- 1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson.
- 1909 T206 Sherry Magee (Error)
Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
Chipper Jones is one of the most valuable and collectible 90’s baseball cards falling just short of Derek Jeter. His 1993 SP rookie card, in gem mint condition, sells for around $800 on average.
How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
Charles Barkley Basketball Trading Card Values
|1985 JMS #4 Charles Barkley|
|1992 Topps #270 Charles Barkley||$0.34|
|1992 Topps Gold #107 Charles Barkley||$0.23|
|1992 Topps Gold #270 Charles Barkley||$0.75|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #7 Charles Barkley||$0.41|
How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
Undoubtedly his most valuable rookie card by a wide margin, a PSA 10 version of Curry’s 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures went for a mind-blowing price of $99,999 on 7/10/2020.