- 1 What brand of basketball cards are worth the most?
- 2 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 3 What are the best type of basketball cards to collect?
- 4 How much are 1990 NBA Hoops cards worth?
- 5 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
- 6 What is the rarest basketball card?
- 7 Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
- 8 How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
- 9 Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
- 10 Will Kobe Bryant cards increase in value?
- 11 How much is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
- 12 Are basketball cards a good investment?
- 13 What is a 1993 Michael Jordan card worth?
- 14 How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan card worth?
- 15 How much is a 1989 Michael Jordan card worth?
What brand of basketball cards are worth the most?
Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football. Topps once dominated these markets.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
What are the best type of basketball cards to collect?
Best 20 Basketball Cards Of All-Time
- #20 1989 David Robinson Hoops SP Rookie RC #136.
- #19 1961 Oscar Robertson Fleer Rookie #36.
- #18 1961 Elgin Baylor Fleer Rookie Card #3.
- #17 1986 Fleer Karl Malone Rookie RC #68.
- #16 1969 Lew Alcindor Topps Rookie #25.
- #15 1988 Fleer Scottie Pippen Rookie RC #20.
How much are 1990 NBA Hoops cards worth?
Today, the Mark Jackson 1990-91 NBA Hoops card sells on eBay for an average of around $10, with some people trying to sell mint condition versions for 10 or even 100 times that price.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
What is the rarest basketball card?
Estimated PSA 9 Value: $90,000
George Mikan’s 1948 Bowman rookie card tops our list as the “Holy Grail” of all basketball cards. The legendary center was the game’s first unstoppable big man and set the bar for other big men like Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell who would soon follow.
Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
Charles Barkley Basketball Trading Card Values
|1985 JMS #4 Charles Barkley|
|1992 Topps #270 Charles Barkley||$0.34|
|1992 Topps Gold #107 Charles Barkley||$0.23|
|1992 Topps Gold #270 Charles Barkley||$0.75|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #7 Charles Barkley||$0.41|
Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
Chipper Jones is one of the most valuable and collectible 90’s baseball cards falling just short of Derek Jeter. His 1993 SP rookie card, in gem mint condition, sells for around $800 on average.
Will Kobe Bryant cards increase in value?
1996 Topps Chrome Refractor Kobe Bryant Rookie Card #138
The price has been going up and up in recent years. In 2020, there have been sales between the $60,000 to $80,000 price range – with a sale even collecting $81,000. Still, the card is obviously incredibly high end and could even still rise up in price.
How much is a Kobe Bryant rookie card worth?
Kobe Bryant rookie card, in ‘pristine condition,’ sells for nearly $1.8 million at auction. A Kobe Bryant rookie card sold for $1.795 million late Saturday on Goldin Auctions, an online auction house and repository for sports memorabilia, making it one of the most expensive basketball cards ever sold.
Are basketball cards a good investment?
That’s because sports card investing has proven to show extremely impressive returns for traders. While most cards don’t end up being worth much if you have a knack for selecting the right cards you could be in for some serious money.
What is a 1993 Michael Jordan card worth?
Average Selling Price: $1,131
The 1992-1993 Fleer Total D was on the first Michael Jordan inserts with some taste. The card shows off Jordan’s defense which is often considered secondary to his scoring ability.
How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $225
It should come as no surprise that Michael Jordan’s 1990 Fleer basketball card comes in at the top spot as his cards are always in high demand with collectors.
How much is a 1989 Michael Jordan card worth?
The value of a 1989 Fleer Jordan will vary between $1 and $1,250 depending on a few things:
|Card||PSA 8||PSA 10|
|1989 Fleer All-Star||$20||$1,250|