- 1 What is FG and FT in basketball?
- 2 What does 3PA mean in basketball stats?
- 3 What does dd2 mean in basketball?
- 4 What is a 3 3PM game?
- 5 How is NBA +/- calculated?
- 6 Who has the highest plus/minus in NBA history?
- 7 What is a good ORtg in basketball?
- 8 What does 3PM mean?
- 9 What is a good 3 point percentage in basketball?
- 10 What does 3 and D mean in basketball?
- 11 What is PG and SG in basketball?
- 12 How do you read basketball stats?
- 13 What does plus/minus mean NBA?
What is FG and FT in basketball?
PTS: points. FGM, FGA, FG%: field goals made, attempted and percentage. FTM, FTA, FT%: free throws made, attempted and percentage.
What does 3PA mean in basketball stats?
Basketball Statistics Glossary
|2P%||2-Point Field Goal Percentage|
|3PA||3-Point Field Goals Attempted|
|3PM||3-Point Field Goals Made|
What does dd2 mean in basketball?
– 2 = Points By Team, Per 2. – 3 = Points By Team, Per 3. – 4 = Points By Team, Per 4. – OT = Points By Team, OT. – Pts = Total Points By Team.
What is a 3 3PM game?
3PA, 3PM: Three pointers attempted, three pointers made. FTA, FTM: Free throws attempted, free throws made.
How is NBA +/- calculated?
+/- – the plus/minus statistic is a measure of the point differential when players are in and out of a game. It is calculated by taking the difference in the score when the player enters the game and subtracting it from the score when the player exits the game.
Who has the highest plus/minus in NBA history?
What is a good ORtg in basketball?
Values of ORtg fall in the same range as team efficiencies – 100 is about average, higher values are better. The average player will use 20% of his team’s possessions while he is on the court. The majority of players fall between 15% and 25%.
What does 3PM mean?
|3||3PM||3 Points Made|
|2||3PM||3-pointers made + 1 variant|
|1||3PM||3 Pointers Made|
|2||3PM||Project, Program, and Portfolio Management|
What is a good 3 point percentage in basketball?
Three-point field goal percentage is usually kept as additional statistics. Its abbreviation is 3FG%. A 3FG% of. 400 and above is a very good percentage.
What does 3 and D mean in basketball?
3-and-D. Any player, typically not a star, who specializes mainly in three-point shooting (“3“) and defense (“D“). The term is most often used in the NBA, where this specific skill set has been increasingly valued in the 21st century.
What is PG and SG in basketball?
The point guard runs the offense and usually is the team’s best dribbler and passer. The point guard defends the opponent’s point guard and tries to steal the ball. Shooting Guard. The shooting guard is usually the team’s best shooter.
How do you read basketball stats?
How to Read a Box Score
- MIN = Minutes.
- FGM = Field-goals made.
- FGA = Field-goals attempted.
- FG% = Field goal percentage.
- 3PM = 3-pointers made.
- 3PA = 3-pointers attempted.
- 3P% = 3-point percentage.
- FTM = Free throws made.
What does plus/minus mean NBA?
Plus−minus (+/−, ±, plus/minus) is a sports statistic used to measure a player’s impact on the game, represented by the difference between their team’s total scoring versus their opponent’s when the player is in the game. The statistic is sometimes called the plus−minus rating.