- 1 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 4 How much does it cost to appraise cards?
- 5 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth any money?
- 6 What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
- 7 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 8 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 9 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
- 10 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 11 What brand of sports cards are most valuable?
- 12 What are the most valuable sports cards?
- 13 Who pays appraisal fee?
- 14 Is Beckett or PSA better?
- 15 Where is PSA grading located?
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values.
You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
How much does it cost to appraise cards?
The real cost to have a card graded is usually $14 to $17 per card when you consider the overpriced shipping and insurance charges. As the value of the card goes up, so do the charges.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth any money?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
What brand of sports cards are most valuable?
Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football. Topps once dominated these markets.
What are the most valuable sports cards?
Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
- 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. Price: $3.12 million.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle. Price: $2.88 million.
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle. Price: $750,000.
- 1916 Sporting News Babe Ruth.
- 1963 Topps Pete Rose.
- 1909 T206 Eddie Plank.
- 1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson.
- 1909 T206 Sherry Magee (Error)
Who pays appraisal fee?
In most cases, even though the appraisal is for the benefit of the lender and the appraiser is selected by the lender, the fee is paid by the buyer. It may be wrapped up into closing costs, or you may have to pay it upfront.
Is Beckett or PSA better?
Beckett’s labeling is generally preferred, and it’s easy to see why when you compare their offerings to the PSA equivalents. They’ve seen a great option for newer cards. BGS is tougher on centering, especially for Gem Mint cards. Simple pricing structure.
Where is PSA grading located?
PSA Trading Card Grading. Certification numbers appear in the lower right of the encapsulated label or on the oval DNA sticker.