- 1 Where is the best place to sell basketball cards?
- 2 Where can I sell my valuable basketball cards?
- 3 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 4 How can I sell my old sports cards?
- 5 Do pawn shops buy basketball cards?
- 6 What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
- 7 What Michael Jordan cards are valuable?
- 8 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 9 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 10 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 11 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 12 What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 13 Can you make money selling sports cards?
- 14 Should I sell my sports cards?
- 15 What sports cards are worth money?
Where is the best place to sell basketball cards?
eBay is probably your best bet if you’re hoping to sell your rookie cards for the highest price online.
Where can I sell my valuable basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How can I sell my old sports cards?
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date. Look at the year and manufacturer of each card.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
Do pawn shops buy basketball cards?
Not many pawn shops will have an expert on baseball or basketball cards on staff that can tell if your cards are worth something. The more confident the shop is that your cards are authentic, the bigger the offers you can expect to receive.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
What Michael Jordan cards are valuable?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values.
You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
The Most Valuable 1990’s Baseball Cards
- 1991 Chipper Jones Topps Desert Shield RC #333. Buy on eBay.
- 1991 Michael Jordan Upper Deck RC #SP1.
- 1993 Derek Jeter SP Foil RC #279.
- 1994 Alex Rodriguez SP Foil RC #15.
- 1994 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1996 Derek Jeter Leaf Signature Extended Century Marks.
- 1997 Ken Griffey Jr.
Can you make money selling sports cards?
Baseball cards are hot, and in many cases selling for a lot of money. You can make money selling baseball cards, but it’s not as easy as buying a pack and striking it rich. There are many different ways to go about selling baseball cards for profit. It is not one size fits all.
Should I sell my sports cards?
Unfortunately, sports cards are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. That price rarely can satisfy a collector’s emotional value of the cards. If you are a collector and you feel that you will “sell the collection IF the price is right”, let me try to save you some time and effort.
What sports cards are worth money?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.