- 1 What brand basketball cards are worth money?
- 2 What is the most expensive basketball card in the world?
- 3 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 4 How much is a MJ card worth?
- 5 Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
- 6 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
- 7 What is the rarest card in the world?
- 8 How much is a Shaquille O’Neal rookie card worth?
- 9 What is the most expensive card ever sold?
- 10 Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
- 11 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 12 Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
- 13 How much is a Fleer 90 Michael Jordan card worth?
- 14 How much is a 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan worth?
- 15 Are autographed cards worth more?
What brand basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
What is the most expensive basketball card in the world?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
How much is a MJ card worth?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What is the rarest card in the world?
The title of ‘world’s rarest trading card’ is split between two quite distinct cards: the 1996 World Champion and the Shichifukujin Dragon. Only one specimen of each card exists anywhere in the world.
How much is a Shaquille O’Neal rookie card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $25
While some of Shaq’s other rookie cards featured more exciting shots of him dunking the ball, this card makes it clear how imposing Shaq was under the basket.
What is the most expensive card ever sold?
Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
- 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. Price: $3.12 million.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle. Price: $2.88 million.
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle. Price: $750,000.
- 1916 Sporting News Babe Ruth. Price: $717,000.
- 1963 Topps Pete Rose. Price: $717,000.
- 1909 T206 Eddie Plank.
- 1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson.
- 1909 T206 Sherry Magee (Error)
Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
Chipper Jones is one of the most valuable and collectible 90’s baseball cards falling just short of Derek Jeter. His 1993 SP rookie card, in gem mint condition, sells for around $800 on average.
How much is a Fleer 90 Michael Jordan card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $225
It should come as no surprise that Michael Jordan’s 1990 Fleer basketball card comes in at the top spot as his cards are always in high demand with collectors.
How much is a 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan worth?
In December 2019, the same card, the 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan rookie card would have only been worth around $32,000 USD.
Are autographed cards worth more?
A player’s signature on his rookie card – or any card, for that matter – can actually add value, certainly sentimentally if not financially. Just ask PSA/DNA Principal Autograph Authenticator Kevin Keating.