- 1 What can you do with cash in basketball stars?
- 2 How do you get medals in basketball stars?
- 3 What are the controls for basketball stars?
- 4 How do you mega dunk basketball stars?
- 5 How do you change your name in basketball stars?
- 6 How do you shoot in basketball legends?
- 7 What is bank shot basketball?
- 8 Is it better to use the backboard in basketball?
- 9 Why is there a square on a basketball backboard?
What can you do with cash in basketball stars?
Simply put, they make you better on court. Once you reach Level 6, you‘ll be able to buy the Croc, which will cost you 15 gold. Gold is the game’s premium currency, and you can easily earn gold by leveling up and shooting the gold shots; you can also connect your game to Facebook and get gold as a reward.
How do you get medals in basketball stars?
Earn medals by playing in Attacker-Defender and Shooting Race, and use these medals to unlock more stages and reach new heights in your path to becoming a true Basketball Star! We’ve even got bonus stages along the way to really mix things up.
What are the controls for basketball stars?
- 1 player controls. WASD or arrow keys to move. X/L to shoot/steal. S to pump/block. A+A or D+D or left/right arrow twice to dash.
- 2 player controls. To move, player 1 use the WASD keys and player 2 use arrow keys. To shoot/steal, player 1 use B and player 2 use L. To pump, player 1 use S and player 2 use down arrow.
How do you mega dunk basketball stars?
Press Z or K to use your special power, the MEGA DUNK!
How do you change your name in basketball stars?
In order to change your username you need to change it in Game Center. Go to Settings of your device – Game Center – Game Center profile – Put in the new name.
How do you shoot in basketball legends?
Controls in the game include a, d, s, and w for player 1 movement, b for shooting or stealing, s for pumping or blocking, and v for super shots. Arrow keys for movements and k for super shots are controls for player 2.
What is bank shot basketball?
1: a shot in billiards and pool in which a player banks the cue ball or the object ball. 2: a shot in basketball played to rebound from the backboard into the basket.
Is it better to use the backboard in basketball?
Hitting the backboard is only slightly easier when facing the rim head-on. If free throws were taken from the elbow instead of the middle of the free throw line, the backboard is more helpful. But when you’re not able to angle in the shot, you don’t see as much of the board, so it’s not as useful.
Why is there a square on a basketball backboard?
For bank shots, the shooter’s square provides players with a visual guide for calculating the trajectory of the ball off the board. Basketball shooters attempting a bank shot aim at a spot near the upper corner of the square on the side of the backboard nearest the shooter.