- 1 Is Kuroko no basket realistic?
- 2 How do you have a lack of presence like Kuroko?
- 3 What is a formless shot?
- 4 Does Kuroko no basket have powers?
- 5 Who is Kuroko’s girlfriend?
- 6 Can Kise copy Kuroko?
- 7 Who are Kuroko’s parents?
- 8 Why can’t Kuroko enter the zone?
- 9 What is Kuroko’s position?
- 10 Is Aomine black?
- 11 Who is stronger Akashi or Aomine?
- 12 Who is the strongest generation of miracles?
- 13 Does Hyuga like Riko?
- 14 Who is the strongest player in Kuroko no basket?
- 15 What is Kagami’s power?
Is Kuroko no basket realistic?
Yes, it’s pretty realistic – MINUS the powers. Any form of bodily contact is considered a foul, so slapping the ball off a player while he dunks is a clean dunk. Aside from which, no one would actually watch it if it doesn’t follow bball rules.
How do you have a lack of presence like Kuroko?
[DG HOW] 5 Ways to Erase Your Presence Like Kuroko Tetsuya!
- Hold Your Breath. Breathing is one of the ways for others to notice our presence.
- Walking with No Sound. People may notice your presence because they hear your footsteps.
- Take a Seat at the Back End. For those who still attend school, this is the step you should do.
- Don’t Attract Attention.
What is a formless shot?
These shots are called formless because whenever Aomine shoots a goal in this way, he’s either completely off balance or it looks like he’s just going for it and sending up a fluke.
Does Kuroko no basket have powers?
Kuroko’s special ability is the Misdirection Overflow, where when Kuroko’s misdirection runs out on him, his teammates have the ability to do the Vanishing Drive. This technique is specially created to decrease the accuracy of shots.
Who is Kuroko’s girlfriend?
Can Kise copy Kuroko?
Kise is passed Kise acknowledges that Kuroko’s style of playing is the only one he can‘t copy, but he doesn’t see what difference it makes.
Who are Kuroko’s parents?
Kayuki Kuroko (黒子由紀 Kuroko Kayuki) is the only daughter and youngest child of Tetsuya Kuroko and Satsuki Momoi. Her godfather is Seijūrō Akashi. She has two older brothers: Yukito and Tatsuya.
Why can’t Kuroko enter the zone?
According to Aomine and Kise, in terms of ability, he meets the talent required to enter the Zone, but unfortunately, he would never be able to because he was assumed to not have the most basic term needed: the love for basketball.
What is Kuroko’s position?
|Team||Teikō (former) Seirin Team Vorpal Swords|
|Position||? (possibly PG/SF)|
|Jersey number||11 (Seirin/Vorpal Swords) 16, 15 (Teiko)|
|Talent||Misdirection Invisible Pass Cyclone Pass Ignite Pass Ignite Pass Kai Vanishing Drive Misdirection Overflow Phantom Shot Quasi-Emperor Eye|
Is Aomine black?
Aomine being dark-skinned is to show that he used to play street basketball a lot. Since Aomine used to play street basketball a lot, which can be seen from his playing style, his skin got darker. Also notice that although his skin is dark, he is not as dark-skinned as Papa “Otou-san” Mbaye.
Who is stronger Akashi or Aomine?
– Aomine is stronger, faster and taller than Akashi. He’s at a clear physical advantage. – With Daiki’s many physical advantages, Akashi is actually quite limited in shot defence. If Aomine was to dunk on Akashi there isn’t much he could do to stop it.
Who is the strongest generation of miracles?
According to the official stats the strongest is Akashi with a 9.6 Midorima in the zone would likely kill all of these guys since it is stated that he is not only a shooter but very fast and strong.
Does Hyuga like Riko?
It is hinted that Hyuga holds romantic feelings for her, but Riko appears oblivious and their relationship exists as close childhood friends up to date.
Who is the strongest player in Kuroko no basket?
Top 20 Kuroko No Basket Players
- #8 Himuro Tatsuya.
- #7: Haizaki Shougo.
- #6: Murasakibara Atsushi.
- #5: Midorima Shintaro.
- #4: Aomine Daiki.
- #3: Kagami Taiga.
- #2: Kise Ryota.
- #1: Akashi Seijuro.
What is Kagami’s power?
His individual talents are: his jumping power, the self alley-oop, lane ups, Meteor Jam, tactical battles, pressure defense, and Zone. His abilities when he’s coordinating with Kuroko include: Vanishing Drive and the Kuroko-Kagami-Alley-Oop.