- 1 What happened to the ACE family 2020?
- 2 Who cheated in the ACE family?
- 3 How much money did the Ace family donate?
- 4 How did the Ace family get rich?
- 5 Is Elle Austin’s biological daughter?
- 6 Is Ace family leaving YouTube?
- 7 Why the ACE family is Cancelled?
- 8 What did Austin do to his sister?
- 9 Did Austin from Ace family go to jail?
- 10 Are the ACE family rich?
- 11 Did Ace family lose subscribers?
- 12 When did Ace family get married?
- 13 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 14 Who is the richest YouTuber 2020?
- 15 Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
What happened to the ACE family 2020?
The ACE Family continues to face drama in 2020.
2019, YouTuber Cole Carrigan shared a bombshell video about Austin, accusing the influencer of raping a woman, cheating on his wife, and even paying off a reporter to cover it up. The alleged “receipts” revealed that that Cole released the video to get money.
Who cheated in the ACE family?
Here we go again! Popular YouTube stars known as The ACE Family are embroiled in another scandal after L.A. based vlogger Austin McBroom was accused of cheating on his wife Catherine Paiz. The celebrity couple has been posting videos since 2016, amassing a huge following with videos about their family life.
How much money did the Ace family donate?
When the ACE Family only donated $75,000 and gave no explanation for why, it caused controversy for fans who deduced they made a higher amount than that, but never went through with their promise to donate every piece of money made.
How did the Ace family get rich?
How did The ACE Family get rich? A majority of the couple’s income comes from their YouTube videos. Various reports estimate that Austin’s net worth is around $5 million thanks, in part, to his days as a college basketball player, which made him a social media star at a young age.
Is Elle Austin’s biological daughter?
Elle is a daughter of professional basketball player Austin McBroom and fitness model and YouTube star, Catherine Paiz. She has her own YouTube channel titled ‘The Ace Family,’ adding her father and mother too.
Is Ace family leaving YouTube?
ACE Family Announces YouTube Hiatus, Comeback Docuseries In Wake Of Phallic Lollipop Incident. They will be using their time away from YouTube to work on merch, their proprietary mobile app, and to produce a docuseries that is set to debut on their channel on Feb. 23.
Why the ACE family is Cancelled?
Popular YouTube family channel ‘the ACE Family‘ is coming under fire after a video surfaced that showed patriarch Austin McBroom spanking his four-year-old daughter while making inappropriate comments.
What did Austin do to his sister?
Social media hit out at him last year for taking Catherine Piaz’s younger sister to a sex shop. He proceeded to buy her a phallic-shaped lollipop. Last year, fellow YouTube star Cole Carrigan accused McBroom of sexual assault in a now-deleted video titled The Truth About The Ace Family.
Did Austin from Ace family go to jail?
The ACE family’s Austin McBroom has been to jail
Austin McBroom has hinted before that he’s been to jail, but he never revealed the story that is, until he and Catherine filmed a Q&A, this time focusing on his secrets.
Are the ACE family rich?
The ACE Family — former NCAA basketball guard Austin McBroom, his fiancé/Instagram model Catherine Paiz, and their two daughters, Elle and Alaïa (whose name, confusingly, doesn’t fit the acronym) — started their channel in January 2016 and, as of May 2019, are worth a whopping $13 million, according to Nailbuzz.
Did Ace family lose subscribers?
The Ace Family subscriber count hasn’t been affected yet as fans search for the truth. The YouTube family currently boasts almost 18 million subscribers. However, in today’s world of “cancel” culture, this influencer family of four could meet the ax.
When did Ace family get married?
The couple revealed in a YouTube video uploaded on January 18 that they were actually married in 2017.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Who’s the Richest YouTuber in the World?
- Answer: Ryan Kaji (Ryan’s World)
- Current net worth: Estimated $32 million.
- Closest competitor: Mr. Beast. Ryan Kaji became famous on YouTube when he was too young to use a smartphone.
- The Competition. Jimmy Donaldson, better known by his YouTube name “Mr.
- The Bottom Line. The key to winning the YouTube game is originality.
Who is the richest YouTuber 2020?
1. Ryan Kaji. Nine-year-old Ryan Kaji was Forbes’ estimated top-earning YouTube star of 2020, bringing in an estimated $29.5 million and 12.2 billion between June 2019 and June 2020.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
Top 10 YouTube earners
- Ryan Kaji, $29.5 million.
- Mr Beast (Jimmy Donaldson), $24 million.
- Dude Perfect, $23 million: five friends – Coby Cotton, Cory Cotton, Garret Hilbert, Cody Jones and Tyler Toney – play stunts with lightsabers, Nerf Guns and paintballs.