- 1 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 2 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 3 How much are Michael Jordan cards worth?
- 4 How much is a Kobe card worth?
- 5 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 6 What is the most expensive basketball card?
- 7 Are basketball cards a good investment?
- 8 What sports cards are worth collecting?
- 9 Where can I sell my basketball cards?
- 10 What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
- 11 How much is a Scottie Pippen card worth?
- 12 How much is a 1992 Michael Jordan card worth?
- 13 What is the rarest Kobe Bryant card?
- 14 What is the most expensive Kobe Bryant card?
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values.
You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
How much are Michael Jordan cards worth?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
How much is a Kobe card worth?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. Topps also gave us Finest and the Gold Atomic Refractor parallel.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
What is the most expensive basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
Are basketball cards a good investment?
That’s because sports card investing has proven to show extremely impressive returns for traders. While most cards don’t end up being worth much if you have a knack for selecting the right cards you could be in for some serious money.
What sports cards are worth collecting?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.
Where can I sell my basketball cards?
eBay. The largest online marketplace and arguably the best place to buy and sell cards online, eBay allows users to list up almost anything. In recent years, they’ve managed to position themselves as the go-to source for online buying and selling; although there are a number of pros and cons to consider.
What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
What is the rarest Michael Jordan basketball cards? The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker (both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades).
How much is a Scottie Pippen card worth?
The first thing that’s usually on collectors’ minds is: how much are Scottie Pippen rookie cards worth? The value of a Scottie Pippen rookie card will vary between $1 and $1500 depending on which version you are considering and what its condition is.
How much is a 1992 Michael Jordan card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $85
Michael Jordan was incredible during the 1992-93 season, leading the league in scoring for the seventh year in a row with a remarkable 32.6 points per game.
What is the rarest Kobe Bryant card?
While Kobe Bryant has Bronze, Silver and Gold versions in the base set, the Gold version is the rarest and it comes in three versions. First is the basic Gold Embossed die-cut card. Next is the Gold Refractor, which is numbered to 289 copies. The third card is the real prize.
What is the most expensive Kobe Bryant card?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.