- 1 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 2 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 3 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 4 How much are 1990 NBA Hoops cards worth?
- 5 Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
- 6 How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
- 7 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
- 8 Are basketball cards still worth money?
- 9 Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
- 10 What sports cards are worth collecting?
- 11 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 12 Are Shaq rookie cards worth anything?
- 13 How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan card worth?
- 14 What is a 1993 Michael Jordan card worth?
- 15 How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan?
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values.
You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
How much are 1990 NBA Hoops cards worth?
Today, the Mark Jackson 1990-91 NBA Hoops card sells on eBay for an average of around $10, with some people trying to sell mint condition versions for 10 or even 100 times that price.
Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
Charles Barkley Basketball Trading Card Values
|1985 JMS #4 Charles Barkley|
|1992 Topps #270 Charles Barkley||$0.34|
|1992 Topps Gold #107 Charles Barkley||$0.23|
|1992 Topps Gold #270 Charles Barkley||$0.75|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #7 Charles Barkley||$0.41|
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
Are basketball cards still worth money?
And their continued popularity and demand prove that basketball cards still do hold great value. That is a fact not likely to end any time soon. Only a finite number of them still exist and as likely as it is that basketball will remain a very popular sport, collectors will do anything to get their hands on them.
Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
What sports cards are worth collecting?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
Are Shaq rookie cards worth anything?
1992-93 NBA Hoops Draft Redemption Shaquille O’Neal #A
A huge number by today’s standards, the final print run is believed to be just under 26,000. Still, this is one of the most valuable rookie-year cards for Shaq.
How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $225
It should come as no surprise that Michael Jordan’s 1990 Fleer basketball card comes in at the top spot as his cards are always in high demand with collectors.
What is a 1993 Michael Jordan card worth?
Average Selling Price: $1,131
The 1992-1993 Fleer Total D was on the first Michael Jordan inserts with some taste. The card shows off Jordan’s defense which is often considered secondary to his scoring ability.
How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan?
Mavin found 1,116 for sale results for “1990 fleer michael jordan #26″. Prices range from $19.00 to $12,000.00, The average sale price is $114.99.