- 1 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 4 Are Kobe Bryant cards going up in value?
- 5 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth any money?
- 6 Are Michael Jordan cards worth money?
- 7 What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 8 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 9 What brand of basketball cards are most valuable?
- 10 How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
- 11 How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
- 12 What sports cards are worth collecting?
- 13 How much is Kobe Bryant worth?
- 14 How much is Kobe Bryant’s autograph worth?
- 15 How much is a signed Kobe Bryant card worth?
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values. You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
The 1990s were an interesting period for sports cards in general, but especially for basketball cards. The top 1990s basketball rookie cards offer key options for the biggest NBA names to debut during the decade. The end result is that there are tons of early- 1990s cards and generally low values across the board.
Are Kobe Bryant cards going up in value?
1996 Topps Chrome Refractor Kobe Bryant Rookie Card #138 The price has been going up and up in recent years. In 2020, there have been sales between the $60,000 to $80,000 price range – with a sale even collecting $81,000. Still, the card is obviously incredibly high end and could even still rise up in price.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth any money?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
Are Michael Jordan cards worth money?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
The Most Valuable 1990’s Baseball Cards
- 1991 Chipper Jones Topps Desert Shield RC #333. Buy on eBay.
- 1991 Michael Jordan Upper Deck RC #SP1.
- 1993 Derek Jeter SP Foil RC #279.
- 1994 Alex Rodriguez SP Foil RC #15.
- 1994 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1996 Derek Jeter Leaf Signature Extended Century Marks.
- 1997 Ken Griffey Jr.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
What brand of basketball cards are most valuable?
Panini Dominates the Basketball market. They have a ton of brands in the market which people go crazy for. Paper, chrome, and autograph cards or rookies can all fetch thousands of dollars. Especially when graded by psa or bgs.
How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
Undoubtedly his most valuable rookie card by a wide margin, a PSA 10 version of Curry’s 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures went for a mind-blowing price of $99,999 on 7/10/2020.
How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
Charles Barkley Basketball Trading Card Values
|1985 JMS #4 Charles Barkley|
|1992 Topps #270 Charles Barkley||$0.34|
|1992 Topps Gold #107 Charles Barkley||$0.23|
|1992 Topps Gold #270 Charles Barkley||$0.75|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #7 Charles Barkley||$0.41|
What sports cards are worth collecting?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.
How much is Kobe Bryant worth?
|Net Worth:||$600 Million|
|Born:||August 23, 1978|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional NBA Player|
How much is Kobe Bryant’s autograph worth?
SMR Price Guide
How much is a signed Kobe Bryant card worth?
A Kobe Bryant rookie card sold for $500,000 on Wednesday to set a record for the former Los Angeles Lakers star. The Topps Chrome card received a perfect 10 rating in gem mint condition.