- 1 What NBA player has wrote a best selling book?
- 2 What NBA players wrote a book?
- 3 Who is the best 1 on 1 basketball player ever?
- 4 Who is the number 1 NBA player of all time?
- 5 What football player wrote a book?
- 6 What athlete is a best selling author?
- 7 Who is the author of basketball?
- 8 Who is the best iso player of all time?
- 9 Who is the best iso player in the NBA?
- 10 Who’s better LeBron or Kobe?
- 11 Who is the richest NBA player?
- 12 Who is the best Laker of all time?
What NBA player has wrote a best selling book?
Kobe Bryant has the bestselling book of all time (among athletes) Kobe Bryant made a franchise out of the name Black Mamba.
What NBA players wrote a book?
As unlikely as A-Rod writing a book for kids is, NBA Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman giving his two cents to young ones is even more mind-blowing.
Who is the best 1 on 1 basketball player ever?
Michael Jordan is the best one on one player of all time. He might not be as creative at making tough shots like Kobe was, but he was incredibly methodical at scoring the ball.
Who is the number 1 NBA player of all time?
What football player wrote a book?
Timothy John Green (born December 16, 1963) is a retired professional American football player, a radio and television personality, and a best-selling author.
Jose Canseco isn’t making the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. But get used to this–he is making the Athlete Author Hall of Fame.
The Book of Basketball: The NBA According to the Sports Guy
Who is the best iso player of all time?
1) Kevin Durant. Kevin Durant led the league in points per possession last year. By far. Durant scored 0.95 points per possession, which ranks.
Who is the best iso player in the NBA?
The most dominant: James Harden (His teammate Russell Westbrook is in second place with 25.0 percent of his offence coming in isolation). That’s helped Harden score an average of 16.2 points per game in isolation, which once again leads the league by a mile.
Who’s better LeBron or Kobe?
The Bottom Line: While LeBron is much more of a team player than Kobe, and is more dominant and holds better stats, Kobe was a more versatile and complete player, a virtuoso with amazing skills and defense abilities. So, in the Kobe vs. LeBron debate, which of these two NBA superstars outshines the other?
Who is the richest NBA player?
Michael Jordan arguably the greatest NBA-player of all time. Michael Jordan’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $1.5 Billion dollars, making him the richest NBA-player in the world.
Who is the best Laker of all time?
The late Kobe Bryant should be remembered as the greatest Laker ever. The 18-time All-Star and Hall of Famer won five titles with the Lakers, picked up two NBA Finals MVPs, one regular season MVP, and he became the team’s all-time scoring leader.