- 1 Where is the best place to sell basketball cards?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 Can you make money selling basketball cards?
- 4 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 5 Do pawn shops buy basketball cards?
- 6 What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
- 7 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 8 Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
- 9 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 10 Do they sell basketball cards at Walmart?
- 11 How can I sell sports cards fast?
- 12 How can I sell trading cards?
- 13 Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
- 14 How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
- 15 How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
Where is the best place to sell basketball cards?
eBay. The largest online marketplace and arguably the best place to buy and sell cards online, eBay allows users to list up almost anything. In recent years, they’ve managed to position themselves as the go-to source for online buying and selling; although there are a number of pros and cons to consider.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
Can you make money selling basketball cards?
Yes, there is money to be made in sports cards – but if you ‘re in it just for the money and you have no love or appreciation for the hobby, you are better off doing something else you enjoy more for your side hustle. What other tips do you have for new investors or collectors?
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
Do pawn shops buy basketball cards?
Not many pawn shops will have an expert on baseball or basketball cards on staff that can tell if your cards are worth something. The more confident the shop is that your cards are authentic, the bigger the offers you can expect to receive.
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
Do they sell basketball cards at Walmart?
Select Basketball Cards – Walmart.com.
How can I sell sports cards fast?
If your collection consists of pre-War or vintage cards (and even some modern cards ) but you have to sell quickly, then this is likely your best option. By negotiating either in person, by email or by phone with a dealer or card shop you can sell quickly at an agreed upon price.
How can I sell trading cards?
If your cards are under $5 in value, sell them to a shop’s buylist. If they are between $5-$11 in value, sell them on eBay. If they are over $11 in value, sell them on TCGplayer, or if they’re sports cards, continue selling them on eBay. Put your cards in sleeves to protect them and get the best value when selling.
Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
Charles Barkley Basketball Trading Card Values
|1985 JMS #4 Charles Barkley|
|1992 Topps #270 Charles Barkley||$0.34|
|1992 Topps Gold #107 Charles Barkley||$0.23|
|1992 Topps Gold #270 Charles Barkley||$0.75|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #7 Charles Barkley||$0.41|
How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
Undoubtedly his most valuable rookie card by a wide margin, a PSA 10 version of Curry’s 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures went for a mind-blowing price of $99,999 on 7/10/2020.