- 1 Is Love and Basketball Based on a true story?
- 2 Did Omar Epps and Sanaa Lathan ever date?
- 3 Does Monica end up with Quincy?
- 4 Is Regina King in love and basketball?
- 5 Will there be a Love and Basketball 2?
- 6 Who is the baby in love and basketball?
- 7 Who is Sanaa Lathan dating?
- 8 Was Shemar Moore married to Sanaa Lathan?
- 9 Who was Shawnee in love and basketball?
- 10 What is the theme of love and basketball?
- 11 Who is Regina Hall sister?
- 12 Is Regina Hall and Sanaa Lathan related?
Is Love and Basketball Based on a true story?
Prince-Bythewood, a former UCLA track runner who played basketball in high school, was working as a TV writer in the mid-1990s. But she longed to tell a semi-autobiographical story about a female baller. She quit her job, wrote the script and began shopping it around.
Did Omar Epps and Sanaa Lathan ever date?
Did Sanaa Lathan and Omar Epps date during ‘Love & Basketball?” The short answer to that question is yes, but at the time, only Prince-Brythwood was aware.
Does Monica end up with Quincy?
Quincy and Monica meet and reminisce before Monica challenges him to a game of one-on-one, with high stakes; if he loses, he calls off the wedding and chooses Monica. Quincy agrees and wins, but can no longer be apart from Monica and chooses her instead.
Is Regina King in love and basketball?
Cast: Sanaa Lathan, Omar Epps, Alfre Woodard, Dennis Haysbert, Regina King, Gabrielle Union.
Will there be a Love and Basketball 2?
For the record, there is NO sequel to Love and Basketball happening.
Who is the baby in love and basketball?
Cast (in credits order) complete, awaiting verification
|Glenndon Chatman||Young Quincy|
|Madison Duvernay||Lena’s Baby|
|Nairobi Dickens||Monica & Quincy’s Baby|
|Sandra Von Embrigs||Assistant Coach|
|Yolanda Higgins||Assistant Coach|
Who is Sanaa Lathan dating?
Omar Epps and Sanaa Lathan of ‘Love & Basketball’ Were Dating in Real Life.
Was Shemar Moore married to Sanaa Lathan?
Shemar Moore and Sanaa Lathan were married in 1991 the couple filed for divorce in 1996.
Who was Shawnee in love and basketball?
Love & Basketball (2000) – Gabrielle Union as Shawnee – IMDb.
What is the theme of love and basketball?
The themes that Prince-Bythewood put on full display in Love & Basketball —gender inequality in sports, lack of professional options for female ballers, women being judged for being too athletic, having to choose between sports career and family—jumped straight from the screen and seeped into our young female
Who is Regina Hall sister?
– Reina King is the younger sister of actress Regina and they look so much alike. Reina King was born on April 11, 1975 to Thomas, an electrician, and Gloria King, a teacher, in Los Angeles, California. She is the younger sister to the ‘227’ actress.
Both women looked glamorous in their trendy hairstyles and full makeup, and with their faces only inches apart, one could easily assume they’re sisters. Although they may not be blood relatives, Lathan and Hall share a friendship that reportedly goes way back and blossoms till this day.