- 1 What is a triple double double?
- 2 Why is it called a triple double?
- 3 What is better than a triple double?
- 4 How many triple-doubles Did Michael Jordan have?
- 5 Has there ever been a 20 20 20 game?
- 6 How many triple doubles does LeBron James have?
- 7 Who is the youngest NBA player to get a triple double?
- 8 Has anyone in the NBA had a quadruple double?
- 9 Who has the most triple doubles of all time?
- 10 How many triple doubles does Steph Curry have?
- 11 Did Wilt Chamberlain get a quintuple double?
- 12 How many triple doubles Does Charles Barkley have?
- 13 Who has the most triple doubles in the NBA 2020?
- 14 What is Michael Jordan’s highest scoring game?
What is a triple double double?
A triple – double is a basketball statistic for a player who, in one game, reaches double digits in three of these five areas: points. rebounds. assists. steals.
Why is it called a triple double?
A triple – double is a single-game performance by a player who accumulates a double -digit number total in three of five statistical categories—points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocked shots—in a game. The origin of the term ” triple – double ” is unclear.
What is better than a triple double?
Is there anything better than a triple double? Sure, the obvious answer would be the quadruple double (at least 10 in 4 statistical categories) and the quintuple double (at least 10 in 5 statistical categories). Perhaps even a five-by-five (at least 5 in 5 statistical categories).
How many triple-doubles Did Michael Jordan have?
Michael Jordan got 28 triple – doubles in his career.
Has there ever been a 20 20 20 game?
Westbrook, in the Oklahoma City Thunder’s 119-103 win over the Los Angeles Lakers, recorded an absurd triple-double of 20 points, 20 rebounds and 21 assists. He’s just the second NBA player to accomplish the 20 – 20 – 20 feat. The legendary Wilt Chamberlain did it in a 1968 game while playing for the Philadelphia 76ers.
How many triple doubles does LeBron James have?
Who is the youngest NBA player to get a triple double?
Last night at home against the Atlanta Hawks, LaMelo Ball became the youngest player in NBA history to get a triple – double.
Has anyone in the NBA had a quadruple double?
Hakeem Olajuwon First on March 3 against the Golden State Warriors and a second time on March 29 against the Milwaukee Bucks, Olajuwon put himself in the record books with a quadruple – double. In his first, Olajuwon had 29 points, 18 rebounds, 10 assists, and 11 blocks.
Who has the most triple doubles of all time?
Oscar Robertson – nicknamed ‘ The Big O ‘, is the all-time leader in triple doubles in the National Basketball Assocation. He racked up 181 triple doubles during his playing career with the Cincinnati Royals and the Milwaukee Bucks (1960 to 1974).
How many triple doubles does Steph Curry have?
Stephen Curry has 7 triple – doubles in his career.
Did Wilt Chamberlain get a quintuple double?
Wilt Chamberlain Reportedly Had A Quintuple – Double With 53 Points, 32 Rebounds, 14 Assists, 24 Blocks, And 11 Steals. Triple- doubles are a relatively rare feat in the NBA. It requires the player to dominate a game in three different ways — usually scoring, rebounding, and playmaking.
How many triple doubles Does Charles Barkley have?
|Player||Triple – Doubles|
Who has the most triple doubles in the NBA 2020?
There have been 98 triple doubles during the 2019-2020 regular season, and 12 during the playoffs.
What is Michael Jordan’s highest scoring game?
It begins with a look at Jordan’s top five scoring performances against the Magic:
- 44 points (April 2, 1991) Score: Chicago 106, Orlando 102.
- 45 points (May 27, 1996) Score: Chicago 106, Orlando 101.
- 49 points (Feb. 14, 1990)
- 52 points (Dec. 20, 1989)
- 64 points (Jan. 16, 1993)