- 1 What Dennis Rodman cards are worth money?
- 2 What is Michael Jordan card worth?
- 3 Are Upper Deck basketball cards worth anything?
- 4 What basketball cards are worth?
- 5 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 6 Are Shaq rookie cards worth anything?
- 7 Are Kobe Bryant cards worth money?
- 8 How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
- 9 What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
- 10 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 11 How do I sell my NBA cards?
- 12 What sports cards are worth collecting?
- 13 Are basketball cards still worth money?
- 14 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 15 Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
What Dennis Rodman cards are worth money?
Dennis Rodman Basketball Trading Card Values
|1988 Fleer #43 Dennis Rodman||$25.53|
|1992 Topps #137 Dennis Rodman||$0.26|
|1992 Topps Gold #117 Dennis Rodman||$0.43|
|1992 Topps Gold #137 Dennis Rodman||$0.74|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #11 Dennis Rodman||$0.75|
What is Michael Jordan card worth?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
Are Upper Deck basketball cards worth anything?
An immediate question asked by many collectors is what their cards are worth. Upper Deck does not put values on trading cards, we simply manufacture them. A secondary market exists on single card and set sales.
What basketball cards are worth?
Top 25 Most Valuable Basketball Cards
- Stephen Curry RC – $10,699. Year/Company: 2009 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection.
- Lebron James RC – $12,900. Year/Company: 2003 Upper Deck Finite.
- Johnny Moore RC – $13,556. Year/Company: 1986 Fleer.
- Sam Jones RC – $13,800.
- Stephen Curry RC – $14,125.
- Michael Jordan RC – $14,997.
- Lebron James RC – $15,000.
- Jerry West RC – $16,509.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
Are Shaq rookie cards worth anything?
1992-93 NBA Hoops Draft Redemption Shaquille O’Neal #A A huge number by today’s standards, the final print run is believed to be just under 26,000. Still, this is one of the most valuable rookie -year cards for Shaq.
Are Kobe Bryant cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $3,000 The Row 1 or “Grace” Legacy Collection parallel from this iconic set is another one that’s worth thousands of dollars in top grade. The card features a great action shot of a young Kobe driving past a defender looking to score.
What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
What is the rarest Michael Jordan basketball cards? The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker (both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades).
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values. You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
How do I sell my NBA cards?
Sell your cards to a sports card shop for convenience. Sports card shops are a nice place to sell your basketball cards because all you need to do is bring in your collection of cards, have them appraised, and then accept whatever the shop offers.
What sports cards are worth collecting?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.
Are basketball cards still worth money?
And their continued popularity and demand prove that basketball cards still do hold great value. That is a fact not likely to end any time soon. Only a finite number of them still exist and as likely as it is that basketball will remain a very popular sport, collectors will do anything to get their hands on them.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
The most valuable 1990 Upper Deck baseball cards are the 1990 Upper Deck Heroes Reggie Jackson #9 and the 1990 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck baseball card #156.