- 1 Where should I sell my basketball cards?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 Do pawn shops take basketball cards?
- 4 How can I sell my old sports cards?
- 5 Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 6 What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
- 7 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 8 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
- 9 What Michael Jordan basketball cards are worth money?
- 10 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
- 11 What can you do with old basketball cards?
- 12 Do pawn shops buy cards?
- 13 Can you make money selling sports cards?
- 14 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 15 Is baseball card collecting dead?
Where should I sell my basketball cards?
eBay. The largest online marketplace and arguably the best place to buy and sell cards online, eBay allows users to list up almost anything. In recent years, they’ve managed to position themselves as the go-to source for online buying and selling; although there are a number of pros and cons to consider.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
Do pawn shops take basketball cards?
Not many pawn shops will have an expert on baseball or basketball cards on staff that can tell if your cards are worth something. The more confident the shop is that your cards are authentic, the bigger the offers you can expect to receive.
How can I sell my old sports cards?
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date. Look at the year and manufacturer of each card.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
The 1990s were an interesting period for sports cards in general, but especially for basketball cards. The top 1990s basketball rookie cards offer key options for the biggest NBA names to debut during the decade. The end result is that there are tons of early- 1990s cards and generally low values across the board.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
What Michael Jordan basketball cards are worth money?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos # MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What can you do with old basketball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.
Do pawn shops buy cards?
Pawn shops are an excellent option to sell your gift cards, however you got them. Think about this like you’re the one buying the gift card, like a businessperson. When you sell a gift card to a pawn shop, you can typically expect to get about 50% of the value of whatever is currently on the card and can be verified.
Can you make money selling sports cards?
Baseball cards are hot, and in many cases selling for a lot of money. You can make money selling baseball cards, but it’s not as easy as buying a pack and striking it rich. There are many different ways to go about selling baseball cards for profit. It is not one size fits all.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
Is baseball card collecting dead?
Is Baseball Card Collecting Dead? No, but has certainly changed over the decades. Topps is still the name in baseball collecting. Thanks to a private contract, they are the only trading card company that can use MLB logos and images.