- 1 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 2 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 3 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 4 What are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth?
- 5 Are basketball cards worth any money?
- 6 How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
- 7 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 8 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
- 9 What brand of sports cards are most valuable?
- 10 How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
- 11 What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
- 12 How much is a Fleer 90 Michael Jordan card worth?
- 13 How much is a 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan worth?
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values. You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
What are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
Are basketball cards worth any money?
The most valuable basketball cards in the hobby can easily fetch upper five and six figure price levels. Collectors simply go crazy over some of these cards … Scarcity and fierce auction bidding competition can keep hobbyists searching for some of them for years.
How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $3,000 The Row 1 or “Grace” Legacy Collection parallel from this iconic set is another one that’s worth thousands of dollars in top grade. The card features a great action shot of a young Kobe driving past a defender looking to score.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What brand of sports cards are most valuable?
Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football. Topps once dominated these markets.
How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
Undoubtedly his most valuable rookie card by a wide margin, a PSA 10 version of Curry’s 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures went for a mind-blowing price of $99,999 on 7/10/2020.
What is the rarest Michael Jordan card?
What is the rarest Michael Jordan basketball cards? The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker (both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades).
How much is a Fleer 90 Michael Jordan card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $225 It should come as no surprise that Michael Jordan’s 1990 Fleer basketball card comes in at the top spot as his cards are always in high demand with collectors.
How much is a 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan worth?
In December 2019, the same card, the 1986 -87 Fleer Michael Jordan rookie card would have only been worth around $32,000 USD.