- 1 Did Warriors win last night?
- 2 Did the 73 9 Warriors win the finals?
- 3 When did the Warriors win 73 games?
- 4 Who won the game between the Lakers and the Warriors last night?
- 5 What NBA game is on ESPN tonight?
- 6 Where is golden States?
- 7 Has any NBA team went 82 0?
- 8 Did LeBron beat the 73-9 Warriors?
- 9 Who blew a 3-1 lead?
- 10 Who holds the best NBA record?
- 11 What teams beat the 73-9 Warriors?
- 12 What’s the worst record in NBA history?
- 13 Who won the game between the Lakers and the?
Did Warriors win last night?
Raptors rout Warriors 130-77 for 2nd win in last 15 games.
Did the 73 9 Warriors win the finals?
Golden State, which earned home-court advantage with setting the NBA regular season wins record (73–9), jumped to a 2–0 lead in the series while recording the largest combined margin of victory (48) through two games in NBA Finals history. 2016 NBA Finals.
|Golden State Warriors||Steve Kerr||3|
When did the Warriors win 73 games?
The 2015-16 Warriors etched their placed in history when, with a 125-104 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on April 13, 2016, they captured their 73rd win of the season.
Who won the game between the Lakers and the Warriors last night?
Share All sharing options for: Montrezl Harrell leads Lakers to blowout win over Warriors. The Los Angeles Lakers will be well-rested when they take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday after blowing out the Golden State Warriors 128-97 at the Chase Center on Monday.
What NBA game is on ESPN tonight?
The 2020-21 NBA TV schedule on ESPN, ABC, TNT and NBA TV. NBA TV schedule.
|1:00p||Celtics – Hornets||ESPN|
|3:30p||Suns – Nets||ESPN|
|7:30p||Bucks – Hawks||NBA TV|
|10:00p||Kings – Warriors||NBA TV|
Where is golden States?
The Golden State Warriors reside in San Francisco now, but for many of the players and coaches who brought championships to the Bay Area in recent years, the connection to Oakland — the city where the team played for 47 years and recently went to five straight NBA Finals inside Oracle Arena — remains stronger than
Has any NBA team went 82 0?
Out of these four teams, the Warriors were the only ones to have the best overall season and lose in the NBA Finals. AND it was in that same season that the pitiful Sixers suffered the worst season in NBA history
Did LeBron beat the 73-9 Warriors?
LeBron James and Cavaliers came back from 3-1 to beat 73 win Warriors making LeBron greatest. – Sports Illustrated.
Who blew a 3-1 lead?
Only one team has blown a 3-1 lead in the Finals: The 2016 Golden State Warriors.
Who holds the best NBA record?
NBA standings: Best 5 seasons in NBA history
- Golden State Warriors: 73-9, 2015-2016.
- Chicago Bulls: 72-10, 1995-1996.
- Los Angeles Lakers: 69-13, 1971-1972.
- Boston Celtics: 68-14, 1972-1973.
- Philadelphia 76ers: 68-13, 1966-1967. This is the only entry on this list that did not occur in an 82-game season.
What teams beat the 73-9 Warriors?
The Warriors broke the 1995–96 Chicago Bulls ‘ record for best regular season in NBA history after defeating the Memphis Grizzles 125–104 on April 13, finishing with a record of 73–9.
What’s the worst record in NBA history?
The Bobcats clinched the worst record in NBA history by losing 104-84 to the New York Knicks on April 26, 2012, in a shortened season or otherwise. Guard-forward Gerald Henderson led the team in scoring, with an average of 15.1 points per game.
Who won the game between the Lakers and the?
James scores 31 points, Lakers beat Rockets 124-115