- 1 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 2 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 3 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 4 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 5 How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
- 6 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth any money?
- 7 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
- 8 Are basketball cards a good investment?
- 9 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 10 What sports cards are worth money?
- 11 Which brand of sports cards are worth the most?
- 12 What are the most valuable sports cards?
- 13 How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
- 14 How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values. You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
How much are Kobe Bryant cards worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $3,000 The Row 1 or “Grace” Legacy Collection parallel from this iconic set is another one that’s worth thousands of dollars in top grade. The card features a great action shot of a young Kobe driving past a defender looking to score.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth any money?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
Are basketball cards a good investment?
That’s because sports card investing has proven to show extremely impressive returns for traders. While most cards don’t end up being worth much if you have a knack for selecting the right cards you could be in for some serious money.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
What sports cards are worth money?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.
Which brand of sports cards are worth the most?
Traditionally Topps, Bowman, and Upper Deck are some of the brands of sports cards that are worth the most but Panini is now part of the discussion as well.
What are the most valuable sports cards?
Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
- 1909 T206 Honus Wagner. Price: $3.12 million.
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle. Price: $2.88 million.
- 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle. Price: $750,000.
- 1916 Sporting News Babe Ruth.
- 1963 Topps Pete Rose.
- 1909 T206 Eddie Plank.
- 1909 American Caramel E90-1 Joe Jackson.
- 1909 T206 Sherry Magee (Error)
How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
Charles Barkley Basketball Trading Card Values
|1985 JMS #4 Charles Barkley|
|1992 Topps #270 Charles Barkley||$0.34|
|1992 Topps Gold #107 Charles Barkley||$0.23|
|1992 Topps Gold #270 Charles Barkley||$0.75|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #7 Charles Barkley||$0.41|
How much is a Steph Curry rookie card worth?
Undoubtedly his most valuable rookie card by a wide margin, a PSA 10 version of Curry’s 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures went for a mind-blowing price of $99,999 on 7/10/2020.