- 1 How much is a Scottie Pippen basketball card worth?
- 2 What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
- 3 Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 4 What Upper Deck basketball cards are worth money?
- 5 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 6 Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
- 7 Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
- 8 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 9 What basketball card brands are worth money?
- 10 What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 11 How do I sell my NBA cards?
- 12 What football cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 13 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 14 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 15 What sports cards are worth collecting?
How much is a Scottie Pippen basketball card worth?
The first thing that’s usually on collectors’ minds is: how much are Scottie Pippen rookie cards worth? The value of a Scottie Pippen rookie card will vary between $1 and $1500 depending on which version you are considering and what its condition is.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
The 1990s were an interesting period for sports cards in general, but especially for basketball cards. The top 1990s basketball rookie cards offer key options for the biggest NBA names to debut during the decade. The end result is that there are tons of early- 1990s cards and generally low values across the board.
What Upper Deck basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
Are Michael Jordan basketball cards worth anything?
Those boxes, by the way, have been at the center of some incredible finds over the last several years with current prices now over $300,000 (original cost: about $15). Jordan’s Fleer cards from 1987 and 1988 are also valuable.
Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
What basketball card brands are worth money?
Panini Dominates the Basketball market. They have a ton of brands in the market which people go crazy for. Paper, chrome, and autograph cards or rookies can all fetch thousands of dollars. Especially when graded by psa or bgs.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
The Most Valuable 1990’s Baseball Cards
- 1991 Chipper Jones Topps Desert Shield RC #333. Buy on eBay.
- 1991 Michael Jordan Upper Deck RC #SP1.
- 1993 Derek Jeter SP Foil RC #279.
- 1994 Alex Rodriguez SP Foil RC #15.
- 1994 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1996 Derek Jeter Leaf Signature Extended Century Marks.
- 1997 Ken Griffey Jr.
How do I sell my NBA cards?
Sell your cards to a sports card shop for convenience. Sports card shops are a nice place to sell your basketball cards because all you need to do is bring in your collection of cards, have them appraised, and then accept whatever the shop offers.
What football cards from the 90s are worth money?
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s take a look at the top ten:
- 1990 Score #101T Emmitt Smith Rookie Card.
- 1990 Score #1 Joe Montana.
- 1990 Score #302 Junior Seau Rookie Card.
- 1990 Score #20 Barry Sanders.
- 1990 Score #200 Jerry Rice.
- 1990 Score #10 Bo Jackson.
- 1990 Score #95 Deion Sanders.
- 1990 Score #50 Lawrence Taylor.
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values. You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
What sports cards are worth collecting?
9 of the Most Popular (and Valuable) Modern Sports Cards
- Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 2003-04 Topps Chrome LeBron James #111. Jason Koeppel // ONE37pm.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1.
- 2018-19 Panini Prizm Luka Doncic #280.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady #236.
- 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout #US175.
- 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan #57.
- 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil #279.