- 1 Where can I sell my valuable basketball cards?
- 2 Where is the best place to sell basketball cards?
- 3 What basketball cards are worth money?
- 4 Do pawn shops buy basketball cards?
- 5 What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
- 6 What Michael Jordan cards are valuable?
- 7 Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 8 How can you tell if a basketball card is rare?
- 9 How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
- 10 What is the most valuable basketball card?
- 11 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 12 What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 13 How can I sell my old sports cards?
- 14 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 15 What can you do with old basketball cards?
Where can I sell my valuable basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them.
Where is the best place to sell basketball cards?
eBay. The largest online marketplace and arguably the best place to buy and sell cards online, eBay allows users to list up almost anything. In recent years, they’ve managed to position themselves as the go-to source for online buying and selling; although there are a number of pros and cons to consider.
What basketball cards are worth money?
The 52 Most Valuable Basketball Cards Guide
- 1948 Bowman #69 George Mikan.
- 1957 Topps #77 Bill Russell.
- 1986 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan.
- 1980 Topps Larry Bird / Julius Erving / Magic Johnson.
- 1969 Topps #25 Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) Rookie Card.
- 1961 Fleer #8 Wilt Chamberlain.
- 1985 Prism Jewel Sticker Michael Jordan.
Do pawn shops buy basketball cards?
Not many pawn shops will have an expert on baseball or basketball cards on staff that can tell if your cards are worth something. The more confident the shop is that your cards are authentic, the bigger the offers you can expect to receive.
What are the most valuable basketball cards from the 90s?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
What Michael Jordan cards are valuable?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos #MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
The 1990s were an interesting period for sports cards in general, but especially for basketball cards. The top 1990s basketball rookie cards offer key options for the biggest NBA names to debut during the decade. The end result is that there are tons of early- 1990s cards and generally low values across the board.
How can you tell if a basketball card is rare?
Check to See If the Card Has a Low Print Run This means that they made fewer of this card when it was printed. If the card has a serial number, you can normally see the print run stamped right on the card. Any card with a 25 print run or less is more rare than other cards.
How do I find out how much my basketball cards are worth?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values. You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
What is the most valuable basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever, Luka Doncic Autograph Sells For $4.6M. (CBSDFW.COM) – At $4.6 million, the most expensive basketball card ever sold is a signed Luka Doncic rookie card featuring the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
What sports cards from the 90s are worth money?
The Most Valuable 1990’s Baseball Cards
- 1991 Chipper Jones Topps Desert Shield RC #333. Buy on eBay.
- 1991 Michael Jordan Upper Deck RC #SP1.
- 1993 Derek Jeter SP Foil RC #279.
- 1994 Alex Rodriguez SP Foil RC #15.
- 1994 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1996 Derek Jeter Leaf Signature Extended Century Marks.
- 1997 Ken Griffey Jr.
How can I sell my old sports cards?
- Look for stats, manufacturer, and copyright date. Look at the year and manufacturer of each card.
- Use Google to figure out the year (and brand)
- Determine what era your cards are from.
- Identify the stars of your collection.
- Store your cards safely.
- Selling on eBay.
- Selling on Craigslist.
- Selling to a dealer.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
What can you do with old basketball cards?
Cards Not Worth Much? 10 Things You Can Do With Them
- Donate them.
- Put them in a garage/yard sale.
- List them in an online classified.
- Donate them to a charity auction.
- Give them to some neighbors.
- Advertise them in your local newspaper/shopper.
- Package them up and give them away at Halloween.