- 1 What does PF mean in basketball?
- 2 What does PF and PA mean in basketball stats?
- 3 What does PF mean in NBA box score?
- 4 What does FP mean in NBA stats?
- 5 What’s the hardest position in basketball?
- 6 What position is 4 in basketball?
- 7 What does C mean in basketball?
- 8 What does GB mean in basketball?
- 9 What do PF and PA mean?
- 10 What is a 3 3PM game?
- 11 What is G in NBA stats?
- 12 What is a good 3-point percentage in basketball?
- 13 What does 3PM mean in basketball stats?
- 14 How do you read NBA stats?
- 15 What is NBA net rating?
What does PF mean in basketball?
Position abbreviations in Fantasy Basketball
|Position||What It Means||Who Is Eligible|
|PF||Power Forward||Any power forward, forward, or forward/center|
|F||Forward||Any small forward, power forward, forward, guard/forward, or forward/center|
|C||Center||Any center or forward/center|
What does PF and PA mean in basketball stats?
In your league standings, you’ll notice that there are columns for Points For ( PF ) and Points Against ( PA ). These point totals are only tracked for your league’s regular season.
What does PF mean in NBA box score?
PF ( Personal fouls ): The total number of personal fouls committed by a player or team.
What does FP mean in NBA stats?
FP = Fantasy Points.
What’s the hardest position in basketball?
Playing point guard (depending on what level it’s played at) is the most difficult position. Originally Answered: What position in basketball is the most challenging to play in? The center position. That is because in this position you have to go through the elbows and the pain.
What position is 4 in basketball?
4. Shooting Guard. Potentially the shortest player on the team, the Shooting Guard is the team’s best outside shooter. Besides being able to shoot well, the Shooting Guard needs to be good at dribbling fast, passing and having court vision by seeing the court.
What does C mean in basketball?
The center ( C ), also known as the five or pivot, usually plays near the baseline or close to the basket (the “low post”). They are usually the tallest players on the floor. The center usually scores “down low”, or “in the paint” (near the basket, in the key), but some can be good perimeter shooters.
What does GB mean in basketball?
In most North American sports, the phrase games behind or games back (often abbreviated GB) is a common way to reflect the gap between a leading team and another team in a sports league, conference, or division.
What do PF and PA mean?
PF is an acronym in fantasy football that stands for points for, which is the number of points scored by a team. The acronym is similar to the PA stat which represents the number of points scored against the team by opposing teams throughout the season.
What is a 3 3PM game?
3PA, 3PM: Three pointers attempted, three pointers made. FTA, FTM: Free throws attempted, free throws made.
What is G in NBA stats?
GM, GP; GS: games played; games started. PTS: points. FGM, FGA, FG%: field goals made, attempted and percentage.
What is a good 3-point percentage in basketball?
Three- point field goal percentage is usually kept as additional statistics. Its abbreviation is 3FG%. A 3FG% of. 400 and above is a very good percentage.
What does 3PM mean in basketball stats?
Basketball Statistics Glossary
|2P%||2-Point Field Goal Percentage|
|3PM||3-Point Field Goals Made|
How do you read NBA stats?
How to Read a Box Score
- MIN = Minutes.
- FGM = Field-goals made.
- FGA = Field-goals attempted.
- FG% = Field goal percentage.
- 3PM = 3-pointers made.
- 3PA = 3-pointers attempted.
- 3P% = 3-point percentage.
- FTM = Free throws made.
What is NBA net rating?
Net rating is the offensive rating minus the defensive rating, but simply put it can be defined as how much better or worse the team is when a specific player is on the court. These ratings are usually on a per X possessions basis.