- 1 What is the most valuable basketball card brand?
- 2 What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 3 How much are 1990 NBA Hoops cards worth?
- 4 What Michael Jordan basketball cards are worth money?
- 5 Are basketball cards still worth money?
- 6 Are basketball cards a good investment?
- 7 Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
- 8 Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
- 9 How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
- 10 How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan card worth?
- 11 What is a 1993 Michael Jordan card worth?
- 12 How much is a 1989 Michael Jordan card worth?
- 13 Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
- 14 How many Michael Jordan rookie cards are there?
- 15 How can I sell my old basketball cards?
What is the most valuable basketball card brand?
Panini Dominates the Basketball market. They have a ton of brands in the market which people go crazy for. Paper, chrome, and autograph cards or rookies can all fetch thousands of dollars. Especially when graded by psa or bgs.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
10 Most Expensive Basketball Cards from the 90s
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Classic 4 Sport Auto #1.
- 1992 Shaquille O’Neal Stadium Club BEAM TEAM #21.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Finest Refractor #1.
- 1993 Michael Jordan Ultra Scoring Kings #5.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Refractor #138.
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #10.
How much are 1990 NBA Hoops cards worth?
Today, the Mark Jackson 1990 -91 NBA Hoops card sells on eBay for an average of around $10, with some people trying to sell mint condition versions for 10 or even 100 times that price.
What Michael Jordan basketball cards are worth money?
Top 7 Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer RC #57 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan E-X2001 Jambalaya #6 (buy on eBay)
- 1997 Michael Jordan Upper Deck Game Jerseys HOF Patch #GJ13 (buy on eBay)
- 2003 Michael Jordan Exquisite Collection Limited Logos # MJ (buy on eBay)
- 1984 Michael Jordan Star XRC #101 (buy on eBay)
Are basketball cards still worth money?
And their continued popularity and demand prove that basketball cards still do hold great value. That is a fact not likely to end any time soon. Only a finite number of them still exist and as likely as it is that basketball will remain a very popular sport, collectors will do anything to get their hands on them.
Are basketball cards a good investment?
That’s because sports card investing has proven to show extremely impressive returns for traders. While most cards don’t end up being worth much if you have a knack for selecting the right cards you could be in for some serious money.
Are Kobe Bryant basketball cards worth money?
Many common Kobe rookie cards can still be had in “raw” form for under $25 but there are many that are more valuable with the Topps Chrome and Chrome Refractor parallels among the most popular. 1996-97 Topps Chrome #138: $400 – $3,000. 1996-97 Topps Chrome Refractor $3,750 – $20,000. 1996-97 Topps $100-$800.
Which Kobe Bryant cards are worth money?
13 Most Valuable Kobe Bryant Rookie Cards
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor #138. Estimated PSA 10 Value: $16,000.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 Credentials #30.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 0 #31.
- 1996 Finest Gold Atomic Refractor #269.
- 1996 Ultra Platinum Medallion #P52.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 1 #31.
- 1996 Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2 #31.
- 1996 Skybox E-X2000 #30.
How much is a Charles Barkley card worth?
Charles Barkley Basketball Trading Card Values
|1985 JMS #4 Charles Barkley|
|1992 Topps #270 Charles Barkley||$0.34|
|1992 Topps Gold #107 Charles Barkley||$0.23|
|1992 Topps Gold #270 Charles Barkley||$0.75|
|1992 Ultra All NBA Team #7 Charles Barkley||$0.41|
How much is a 1990 Fleer Michael Jordan card worth?
Estimated PSA 10 Value: $225 It should come as no surprise that Michael Jordan’s 1990 Fleer basketball card comes in at the top spot as his cards are always in high demand with collectors.
What is a 1993 Michael Jordan card worth?
Average Selling Price: $1,131 The 1992- 1993 Fleer Total D was on the first Michael Jordan inserts with some taste. The card shows off Jordan’s defense which is often considered secondary to his scoring ability.
How much is a 1989 Michael Jordan card worth?
The value of a 1989 Fleer Jordan will vary between $1 and $1,250 depending on a few things:
|Card||PSA 8||PSA 10|
|1989 Fleer All-Star||$20||$1,250|
Are Michael Jordan cards valuable?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
How many Michael Jordan rookie cards are there?
Over the years, more than 18,000 Michael Jordan rookie cards have been submitted into PSA, however, there are only currently 316 cards that have received a Gem Mint 10 grading. To put it into perspective, 11,500 copies of the specific Chicago Bulls rookie card has been sent to Beckett Grading.
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.